There are Career Advantages:
Start Now and...
You can earn a high school credit for completing your Private Pilot's License!
The Sask. Polytechnic/S.I.I.T. Advantage:
Having a Private Pilot License will make you eligible for quick entry to S.I I.T.’s Commercial Pilot Program to start your career in Aviation!
Walter Murray instruction will make Ground School a snap!
24 Credits are required to graduate from High School.
At Walter Murray Collegiate three of those Credits can be in Aviation Studies:
These will be your 3 Credits in Aviation:
#1- Aviation Studies 20 (Grade 10 and 11 students)
#2 - Aviation Studies 30 (Grade 12)
#3 - To get that extra credit - When you turn 16 years of age, complete your Aviation Medical, apply for
your Student Pilot Permit then...
Register your Private Pilot License as a Special Project with the Principal and...
start your flight training at a Transport Canada approved Flight School.
When you are 17 years of age you can graduate from High School with your Private Pilot License!
... and Lifelong, Practical, Advantages:
- a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math hands-on based education
- learn to navigate your way anywhere around the world.
- learn meteorology and know the weather for everyday!
- learn how different engines work.
- learn how to read plans to build projects and...
- develop the confidence to accomplish ANYTHING!